Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ***Please Look*** Need Some Travel Help

And last year, made it to the USGP in Austin. Had a great time. Met some great people (with funny accents ).

Now, if I can manage to get my car to Road Atlanta for a track day next year, I'll be ready to be eaten by a dragon.

Haha !

Glad you enjoyed Austin and the GP it looks like an awesome location for a race I'd have to go one year !

Unhappy

Looks like there's a ? over this year's race:

Formula 1 is reportedly set to cancel the Azerbaijan, Singapore and Japanese Grands Prix, with a range of alternative circuits set to be considered.

According to GP Fans, logistical restraints due to Azerbaijan and Singapore being run as street circuits will lead to those events being cancelled, while Japanese officials are opting to make an early decision on the Grand Prix after much of their sporting calendar was wiped out by the coronavirus.

Formula 1 announced a schedule for the initial eight races of the season, with a double-header in Austria set to kick things off early next month.

The report states that the impending cancellation of the Azerbaijan, Japanese and Singapore Grands Prix could lead to the sport returning to Europe for further races following a Russian round in late September.

There is also still the possibility for Russia to hold a double-header, while Hockenheim is being considered.

Prospective races in China and Vietnam remain unlikely and a decision is yet to made over whether Formula 1 will race in the USA, Mexico and Brazil.

Back to back rounds in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi to finish the season are also a possibility, with Formula 1 keen on meeting its target of 15 races for the season.