Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Championship Is Worthless!

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    BS.

What makes you think Penske would field 4 cars and pay the retainers for 4 highly rated drivers for a worthless championship? Once again, blowing smoke out your ...
    It's garbage. Means nothing these days to win an IndyCar championship. Absolutely nothing. Nobody gives a rats ass that Newgarden won the title, not in the motorsports world, nor amongst the ans.
    Spike in response to flatlander_48 on 04/29/2013: "Note that, by and large, you don't seem to know what you're talking about."
    "I tend to make the assumption, which evidently was unfounded in this case, that most here know what I know." -flatlander_48 12/14/2014
    "This is just amazing coming from you who I considered to be my equal in IndyCar knowledge. No more. Ernest" - 04/01/2014

seriosly wtf are you talking about?

That statement is completely different the your original post

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    It's garbage. Means nothing these days to win an IndyCar championship. Absolutely nothing. Nobody gives a rats ass that Newgarden won the title, not in the motorsports world, nor amongst the ans.
    You realize that winning the title automatically qualifies one for an FIA Super Licence?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    seriosly wtf are you talking about?
    Well, as Bonnie Raitt said: “Smokin’ that stuff’ll make you hurt yourself...” However, in g’s case, it may already be too late...